Background and History
OpenRoad Auto Group represents 21 automotive brands at 34 locations in Metro Vancouver, Ontario, and Washington State. Since launching their identity as OpenRoad Auto Group in 2000, they have become recognized as one the most innovative and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada.
Our client wanted an application which their associates could use to provide recognition and commend other associates for doing something special, over and above their normal duties for a customer or for another associate.
Their challenges were:
- They needed an easy way for associates to recognize each other.
- They wanted a mobile app that could be accessible from anywhere.
Spot Solutions developed the Open Road Heart Staff Recognition Application as a cross-platform, easy-to-use mobile hybrid application.
The Heart app included the following functionality:
- Text and image attachments
- Running total of accumulated points for each associate
- Scheduled job to automatically update the list of valid users.
Open Road now has a simple, fun, and easy-to-use method of recognizing their associates for providing exceptional customer service.
Now they can:
- Recognize their associates for outstanding service.
- Encourage associates to go above and beyond their normal work duties.
- Build a culture of appreciation.