Last updated May 25, 2018
Who we are
Spot Solutions Ltd.
Our website address is: https://spotsolutions.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The website of spotsolutions.com contains information that enables a quick electronic contact to our enterprise, as well as direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a data subject contacts the controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Email Address for a Newsletter
Email addresses are added to our database for future newsletters. You can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hitting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any newsletter you recieve.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share your data with no one outside of the administrator of the site employees at Spot Solutions Ltd.
Length of Data Collection
Spot Solutions will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to delete his/her data.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of their data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
- Address: 435 Railway Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 1A7
- Phone: Phone: (604) 551-4640
- Email: email@example.com