Enterprise Hosting: Keep Your Sites Safe
As part of a complete solution we offer full enterprise hosting services, including dedicated virtual machines and co-location, multi-tenancy shared services for SharePoint, web applications and database.
We offer our customers the highest quality of hosting services and support. We host many mission-critical websites and applications for clients both large and small. These are applications that absolutely must be available for our clients’ business to operate.
We initially began providing hosting services because the sophisticated software we developed for our clients sometimes required special hosting features that were not cost effective to purchase, or sometimes not available, from other hosting firms. This focus on enterprise-level, business-critical hosting services has allowed us to offer a unique level of reliability and flexibility unmatched by firms without our deep software development, data integration, and infrastructure knowledge.
Equipped with the finest hardware and software, our services support our customers’ websites and applications with exceptional redundancy, reliability, speed, and security.
At Spot Solutions, we recognize our mission-critical role. Our clients use our hosting services when their applications are core to their business operations and must always be available. These can be online web application or Software as a Service businesses where they business is the web application. Or they can be web applications used by business teams within the organization that are providing a service to internal or external clients. Some of our clients’ process tens of millions of dollars of business through their custom built hosted applications per year, and some have that level of exposure through their ability need for high levels of reliability and up time. Our top priority is to provide high-quality, reliable services coupled with superb customer service to all customers.
Our data centers are located in Canada and all data is maintained within this country in order to meet the regulatory requirements of our government and corporate clients. Our servers are protected by an extensible, multi-layer enterprise firewall featuring stateful inspection, broad application support, integrated virtual private networking (VPN), system hardening, integrated intrusion detection, smart application filters, transparency for all clients, advanced authentication, secure server publishing and security packet-, circuit- & application level traffic screening.
We have been hosting websites for over ten years. Our feature-rich packages allow you to select the right level of functionality for your organization. Our hosting packages integrate seamlessly with other web-based services we offer such as Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint.
We can host your database-driven application on managed or unmanaged, shared, co-located or virtual servers. Let us help you select the best hosting option for your database servers. Our hosting services include: Microsoft Exchange Hosting – Our hosted MS Exchange service allows you to access Microsoft’s essential messaging and collaboration software without purchasing server hardware, software licenses and dealing with ongoing maintenance issues/costs. Microsoft SharePoint Hosting – Microsoft SharePoint is the gateway to effective enterprise collaboration. Portals, intranets and web applications can simplify how people work together through improved communication and more informed decision-making. MS SharePoint Services 3.0 and the more powerful MS SharePoint Office Server 2010 leverage this potential with increasingly flexible personalization, collaboration and integration features.
Our extensive hosting experience allows us to offer you the full range of server hosting options. Let us help you determine which level and type of service best meets the needs of your organization. We offer the following hosted server options:
- Co-location – Store your box in our rock-solid and secure tier 1 server room.
- Managed or Unmanaged – Choose whether your co-located server is managed by us or your internal IT team via remote access.
- Shared or Dedicated – Host your websites, databases and applications on our fleet of managed servers. Choose between shared servers for cost savings or your own dedicated box for maximum space and performance.
- Physical or Virtualized – Choose between physical shared servers or virtualized private servers as a means to increase performance while still achieving significant cost savings. We proudly use VM Ware for our entire virtual server infrastructure.
Support & Enhancements
Spot Solutions provides a full range of software development, business solutions, hosting and outsourcing services based in Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia. We are committed to superior service, timely delivery and cost effectiveness in all of our projects. We work with you to:
- Analyze your needs and determine the best solution, and we substantiate our solutions with a business case.
- Develop your requirements, involving all stakeholders in the process.
- Preserve your existing technology, where appropriate, and integrate new technology to meet your requirements using custom, semi-custom software or third-party products.
- Design with open standards that allow you or a third party to further upgrade as time and resources permit.
- Maintain a global perspective, allowing you to ultimately integrate all your processes within your enterprise—and with your suppliers, customers, partners and stakeholders.