Requirements Analysis: Get it Right The First Time
Our consultants work with you to define the needs of your company and to design the most effective software solution to improve your business. Requirements analysis ensures the ideal approach is taken to develop your custom software solution. Spot Solutions has developed its own methodology for defining requirements, the approach was defined after years of experience in the making of Enterprise Software.
Make Sure You Get What You Need
- Develop your requirements, involving all stakeholders in the process.
- Analyze your needs and determine the best solution, and we substantiate our solutions with a business case.
- Maintain a global perspective, allowing you to ultimately integrate all your processes within your enterprise—and with your suppliers, customers, partners and stakeholders.
- Implement a diverse set of tools to flush out requirements such as interviews, diagramming, charts, and business process diagrams.
The mental model process is an extremely powerful tool to design new software solutions that meet real customer needs. After all, the Mental Model has no interest in building software. It is interested in solving a business problem, and the software used for that purpose is a tool to implement that solution. But only if it’s the right software, and it is embraced by the users. Here are the highlights:
- Talk to People about what they do on a daily basis
- Build a Mental Model of the entire process
- Generate Ideas that directly match and solve the customer / user needs
- Do a SWOT Analysis, analyzing your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Make a Strategy Canvas to map competitors and competitive products
- Design the User Interface to meet real user needs expressed in the mental model
Would you like more INFORMATION?
At Spot Solutions, our Requirements and Design Process ensures that your project is designed with precision and tailored to your needs. We prioritize communication, collaboration, and your vision throughout every step of the journey.