What is Custom Development?
SharePoint is an incredibly flexible program with the capability of being configured to manage a variety of business processes. sometimes, however, simple configuration is not enough to meet your needs. That’s where we come in! At Spot Solutions, we have the necessary expertise to create custom solutions to fit unique business needs and circumstances.
Applications such as SharePoint have limitations built into them, and no amount of flexibility will be able to change this. With custom design , you get to set the limits. You get to determine what your business needs, and custom design gives you the opportunity to create unique experiences, processes, and tools to fit your needs, and your clients’ needs.
Custom SharePoint Application Development Experience
Our SharePoint developers implement many customized solutions using SharePoint Server and deliver extraordinary intranet, extranet and internet-based solutions to our clients. Few of them are as below:
- SharePoint Content Management and Enterprise Document Management System
- Content Management system in multi-lingual
- Building SharePoint Farm Architecture as per Microsoft Best Practices
- SharePoint App Development (Provider Hosted App and SharePoint Hosted App)
- Synchronize Azure Active Directory with SharePoint
- Integrating other systems with SharePoint and upgrading legacy sites to new versions
- SharePoint Business Intelligence, BI Capabilities such as Reports, Charts and Graphs in SharePoint Development and Dashboard Development
- Migrating On-premises version to latest SharePoint version
- Experienced in Migration from on-premise version to Office 365 with Content Migration Tools like Sharegate, Metalogix, MetaVis
- InfoPath Services and form designs
- Office 365 Application Development, Customization and Integration
- Integration of other Line-of-Business applications with Office 365 solutions
- Development of Workflow – SharePoint Designer, Custom, Nintex
- SharePoint Application Integration with Active Directory, Email, Web and Desktop Applications